Cohesion Foundation hosted a special evening of fundraising, Golf and Gridiron, with Ohio State Legend, Jack Nicklaus, and Ohio State Football Coach, Ryan Day on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at Muirfield Village.
It has been said that the difference between greats and legends is that legends have an ability to focus longer.
Jack Nicklaus and Ryan Day have an infinite focus.
Jack Nicklaus is considered to be one of the greatest golfers of all time.
- He has 73 PGA Tour Victories
- 20 International Victories
- 19 Additional Victories
- 112 career tournament WINS out of 584 events played
- Plus 286 TOP 10 Finishes, again, out of 584 events played
But what is equally as admirable is Jack’s love of his family: his wife, Barbara, five kids and 22 grandchildren.
Ryan Day is in his fourth full season as the Ohio State head football coach.
- 34-4 in his first three seasons
- Holds a 23-1 record vs Big 10 competition, including 23 consecutive wins
- First Ohio State coach to win Big 10 championships in first two years as coach
- First Ohio State coach in 40 years to win the title of Big 10 Conference Coach of the Year, for the incredible 2019 season.
Like Jack, Ryan has a deep love of his wife and family and demonstrates character and conviction for doing the right thing.
But there’s one more thing that these two legends have in common.
- It’s tirelessly serving people.
- They care about and work tirelessly in this community.
- They care about and work tirelessly for this University.
- They care about and work tirelessly for the success of Ohio State athletes.
Click to view or download a larger version of any image
< Back to Galleries